Tuesday, December 23, 2008

OFF LIMITS game is Sooo ON LIMITS!


The boys would constantly try to turn their comfy chairs over and jump on them. I must have told (or SHOUTED) them 4 million times that they are not allowed to jump on the chairs...they came from Pottery Barn and ANYTHING that comes from PB does NOT get jumped on - plus it scares me a tad.  This went on for months and months...finally one day, a few weeks ago, I let it go - I gave in...remembering the fun stool at my Great Grandma and Grandpa Ramsey's house...we spent hours flipping over it and jumping off it - back and forth - back and forth.  My boys played this jump on the chairs game for hours...not only did it keep them occupied - it tired their little butts out! We can't go outside- so what is the next best thing?? 
JUMPING ON THE FURNITURE!
Oh yeah - my rule...the first hint of tears/crying...the game is over! and their rule...must take shirts off! 




No comments: