Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Danny's 3rd Birthday Bash!
     We celebrated Danny's birthday for the second year in a row at Mom Mom and Pop Pop O's! Danny is such a lucky little guy with the summer birthday, b/c parties at the pool are the most fun!  Danny had such a wonderful time - we had been talking about it for weeks and weeks.  At one point during the party, I happened to be holding him and he looked at me and said, "MOMMY! I'M SO HAPPY!" and then gave me a hug! It was the absolute most precious thing ever...knowing that he was happy at his party was ALL I needed to know!  He also asked me that night as I was tucking him in, "Mom...I will do my party again! OK?"  Just another reassurance that he did indeed have a BALL! Mission accomplished! Thanks to Mom Mom and Pop Pop O for all of your help!

After seeing Connor get the TOP cupcake at his 5th birthday party...one of the things that Danny reminded me over and over the weeks prior to his own party was, "I GET THE TOP, MOM!! I GET THE TOP!" and of course...he got the top :)


When I would ask Danny what he wanted for his birthday - he would tell me that he wanted a Green Goblin Bike.  Well - Green Goblin Bikes don't exist - BUT my good friend and one of Danny's favorite people, Tonya, made him a Green Goblin Bike - annoying horn and all - and it made Danny SO, SO happy! It was his favorite present! It is super cute and watching Danny ride it, is the best!

This bat from Aunt Janet was also a HUGE hit!
ALL the kids had a ball with it  - This is my cousin, Jon, pitching to the birthday boy :)

I LOVE YOU, DANNY BOY!


1 comment:

IUgirl78 said...

Oh my gosh, I'm sure you about melted when he said he was so happy! He's a doll!!!