Monday, September 14, 2009

The Rehearsal Dinner
Colleen & Doug
8/20/09

     The rehearsal dinner was at the Skyline Club and it was gorgeous.  It was a reception of it's own.  Mrs. Stine did a fabulous job and everyone had so much fun!  This is a view of lovely downtown Indy from the Skyline Club.

This place was AWESOME! The prettiest rehearsal dinner ever! 

Mom and Dad enjoyed every minute of the night!

The adorable couple at the rehearsal.

This was taken at the church practice.  I love it! The kids were troopers...
it was a long day for them!

Connor was behaving so well at the rehearsal.  I love this shot!

Aunt CoCo and Unka Doug!!!!

Look at those handsome guys!

2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Wow! The Skyline Club is very fancy! I loved seeing all of the pictures. What a great one of your parents, too. :)

Colleen and Douglas said...

Shannon, you are the best sister in the world. And I love that you're biased b/c you make me feel so special =) I love you and thanks for these memories, they are amazing & I'll cherish them forever. You made my wedding so much fun to prepare for & I couldn't have done it without you. LOVE YOU 2x!!!!!!!