Saturday, November 29, 2008


Happy Thanksgiving!
2008
We spent the day at my mom and dad's - it was lots of fun! Aunt Colleen was there and  most of the Pettygrove family.  Kelly, Dave and Cooper came for a little while.  The food was delicious and the company was super!  It was such a nice day, that the boys even got to play outside for a bit!

 ALL my boys and me! I have SO much to be thankful for!

My patient Aunt Sharon played cards with Jeannie, Connor and Danny for quite sometime! They loved it! So did I :)

Connor and Mommy sharing some snacks!

Danny and Daddy sharing some more snacks - healthy ones - that's my boy, Danny!

2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Sounds like you guys had a great day (and a full house!). Thanksgiving was never one of my favorite holidays growing up, but now I actually look forward to it. Cute pictures, as always!

Anonymous said...

I finally got to see the pics! This is my 1st time looking at a blog, but I was impressed. I will keep checking weekly for updates, so keep up the good work! Love all of you!