Monday, November 17, 2008

OH DANNY BOY!
POOR DANNY BOY!
Our little guy is sick! and it breaks my heart!  There is ONE AWESOME thing about it...I just got to hold him during his entire one hour nap.  He snuggled on my tummy in our bed! There is NOTHING better than that :).

This was last night - look how sad!


It WILL be OK...pumpkin!


Here's a happy visitor! HI CONNOR! PLEASE don't get sick on me!!! and YES - Mommy will play Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders "LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of times" tonight!! I PROMISE!
(he's feeling a tad neglected!)

      





2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Poor Danny Boy!!!! I hope he feels better really soon. I have to say he still looks super cute even though he's sick. And I've got my fingers crossed that Connor will not get this, too. That's all you would need!

Anonymous said...

Aww...so sick, but so cute at the same time. Cute shirt too *wink*